Friday, December 14, 2007

Thank Belichick It's Friday










What was with yesterday, it's not the worst storm we've ever had. Why was it the worst traffic we ever had? I was all set to piss and moan about my commute yesterday, but I guess 2 hours and 15 minutes from Newton to Southie isn't that bad compared to what a lot of other people had to deal with. So I'll jump right into the Mitchell Report.

Not all that impressed by this Mitchell Report. Not one name on the report surprised me. I guess I was surprised to see Mo Vaughn and Wally Joyner on the list but that's just because I haven't heard there names in years. I'll never have time to read the whole report, but it's obvious that they caught there big fish, hook, line and sinker(pun intended). Clemans is all over that thing and he got caught dead to rights. Lots of Yankees on there and I couldn't be happier, fuck them. I know every team had guys doing roids but take a look at this I received from Frenchy.


2000 World Series
Game 1 Starter
Andy Pettitte (steroids)
Yankees win
Game 2 Starter
Roger Clemens (steroids)
Yankees win
Game 3 Starter
Orlando Hernandez
Mets win
Game 4 Starter
Denny Neagle (steroids)
Yankees win
Game 5 Starter
Andy Pettitte (steroids)
Yankees win
Winning pitcher of record in both games 1 and 5 : Mike Stanton - Roider
Yankees Steroid Users in 2000 World Series:
30.2 IP, 5 ER, 1.46 ERA
Non-Steroid Users:
16.1 IP, 9 ER, 4.95 ERA

I think Baltimore Orioles 2nd Baseman Brian Roberts got screwed in this whole thing. His name is on the report because Larry Bigbie thought he heard him say he took them once. Maybe he did take them, he did have an unreal first half as far as home runs go a few years ago. But to be included with Bonds, Giambi, Clemans and Sheffield just because an other guy in the report overheard you say that you did them once, as The Gooch would say FUCK THAT.

Canseco: A-Rod got off hook
More than 80 players were named in one capacity or another in the Mitchell Report, but Jose Canseco was certain there would be at least one more name in the document: Alex Rodriguez. Canseco, who was one of the players named by Sen. George Mitchell in the report, told the Fox Business Channel he was surprised not to see A-Rod's name in the report. "All I can say is the Mitchell Report is incomplete," Canseco said. "I could not believe that (Rodriguez's) name was not in the report."

I think Canseco's comments should be bigger news. Time has proved that everyone that Canseco says did roids has done roids. McGwire, Palmero, Pudge, Juan Gonzalez, ect. . Without Canseco there would be no Mitchell Report, no book of shadows none of this. Having said that Canseco is still a complete dickhead.

If Paxton Crawford was doing steroids, then what was the hooker that beat him up taken?
I think the best thing to come out of this Mitchell report is that Nook Logan's real first name is Exavier. You know his parents just wanted to name him Xavier but didn't know how to spell it, then got tired of saying Exavier so they just called him Nook.


Also in Sports The Houston Texans beat down the fraudulent Denver Broncos last night. Maybe Mario Williams was the right choice after all. The B's lost to NJ last night, I don't follow hockey too much but it seems that the Bruins never beat NJ, but there having a good year and I assume there next game is sometime this weekend. Also the the C's take on Milwaukee tonight at the Garden.



I forgot about Birthdays yesterday, which I'm sorry for because I wanted to honor Steve Buscemi. One of the top actors around, he's played dozens of unforgettable characters over the years. Check out the list of great movies Buscemi has been in.



Big Fish, Big Daddy, The Wedding Singer, Con Air, Fargo, Billy Madison, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and of course The Search For One Eyed Jimmy.


Steve also played Tony B. in the the Soprano and was a NY Firefighter before it was cool to be a NY Firefighter.


Today's Birthdays include Prognosticator Nostradamus, who was most known for predicting the Patriots 20-17 victory over the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI. Unbelievable, I hope he bet the money line.


The Cartoon at the top of the blog was provided by Jimmy Scorner. Please check out Jimmy and the rest of the MD crew @ http://ballfaces.blogspot.com/. Very Funny Stuff

Finally, a very BIG UPS to my aunt Colleen, who took up 2 parking spots, so I could get one when I finally got home. It's kind of cheating, but my family has seniority on the block so tuff shit.

Look for tomorrows post late tomorrow night, were I'll touch on my day at the Stone, my NFL Sunday Preview and maybe even pics of the family Christmas Tree.

No comments: