Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's a blog eat blog world





Curt Schilling, please SHUT THE FUCK UP, for once. Never in my life have I had such respect for what a player does in between the lines and had such distain for what he does off the field. Ok, we get it, you didn't use performance enhancers, you don't have to write a 3,000 word blog about it. Leave that to me. Why does Schilling think we need to hear his 2 cents on every issue, he's not Oprah. He's not even Bono.

Why is everybody making a big deal about Jamie Lynn Spears being to young to have a kid. She was on Soprano's for like 10 years she must be at least 21.

All day at my job I send faxes and emails to our clients and there customers. Today I'm signing everyone of them "Merry Christmas" hoping some asshole gets offended.

Now for an important music update from my music correspondent Jimmy Scorner.

Jack White has revealed he he is working on three albums.


The White Stripes and The Raconteurs man explained his current projects while discussing the fallout caused by his first band scrapping their the rest of their 2007 tour dates because drummer Meg White was suffering from acute anxiety.“Half of me was glad because I have three other records I’m working on, and I didn’t have any time to work on them," he told the Seattle Times. "I was really getting worried that I might have to not do these things I wanted to do because of the touring.”White would not name what the other projects he was working on, but denied it was The Raconteurs' new album or the long-rumored solo album.White added that the cancelled dates did not mark the end of The White Stripes though, declaring: “If it came to a point where Meg said 'I don’t want to be in this band anymore, it doesn’t fulfill me in any way,’ then it would be a different story. But she’s not saying that.” White speculated on how long the band’s live break was going to be. “I guess it’s up to her…she seems to be lively," he said. "She was really invigorating working together on this ’Conquest’ record (new single). I was wondering if she was interested and she was completely - very, very involved.”White also spoke about the band’s collaboration with Beck.“We had some songs that were kind of lingering around," he explained. "Meg and I had never really played them, we just kind of learned them in Beck’s living room. His studio wasn’t ready to go, so he just set it up in his living room. He’s inspiring to us because of the way he looks at folk music. It’s different from the way we look at folk music.”

More Christmas Cheer from Disco:

I'll be cunty for Christmas,You can piss on me.Please have cum and mistletoe,And cocks by the tree.Christmas Eve will fuck me,Where the cunt-light gleams,I'll be cunty for ChristmasIf only in my dreams


What a suck way to lose a game last night for the Celtics. I had that all too familiar pissed off after game feeling I've received from the Red Sox so many times. I shouldn't be this pissed, there 20-3, just lost there first home game and of there 3 loses one came in OT, one was by 2 points and last nights with .01 seconds left, I think I just hate Detroit.A lot has been made of the last play when Tony Allen fouled Chauncey Billups, but I don't think it had to come to that. They sucked at the free throw line, They couldn't get Detroit off the offensive boards and took to many quick jumpers in the 3rd quarter. Some people including Tax , didn't think it was right for Tony Allen to come off the bench ice cold and cover Billups at the end of the game. I personally thought Tony should of played more in the 2nd half when Billups was torching them. The good news is that Rick Pitino tells me the Chauncey Billups is apart of the Celtics backcourt of the future. To tell the truth though I'm glad I'm so pissed off about a basketball game. Countless baseball games and several football games have left me with a hair across my ass but I haven't been this pissed about a hoop game in a long time especially a regular season game. This is all because basketball is back in Beantown, the Fleetcenter was absolutely bonkos last night and hopefully this is the start of a rivalry renewed with the Hell on Earth Pistons. The silver bullet linings of the game were Rajon Rondo, he's playing pissa and getting better every week and Just Ray Allen's return to the line up. Just Ray was butter last night and that reverse jam in the 4th quarter got the crowd fired up and the Celts back in the game.

Staying with sports, if your going to watch a regular season Bruins game this season make tonight the night. The Bruins play Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburg Penguins. Crosby the NHL's best player would and should be a much bigger deal in this country if hockey wasn't as dead as dead.


Jacksonville Jaguars and Tampa Bay Bucs are a combined 19-9 and have no Pro Bowlers.

A Bobcat plow has been plowing( ha ha plowing) the parking lot behind my office all day. Every time someone says "bobcat" I think of the SNL skit with Christopher Walken when he says "My wife is a Bobcat" If you haven't seen it, here is the youtube link Christopher Walken - Census.




Birthdays today: Mr.The Gooch , Baseball star David Wright & hot chicks Lucy Lui, Nelly Furtado and Lucy Pinder seen here

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0geu.5JnmpHOPgAGBVXNyoA?ei=UTF-8&p=lucy%20pinder&fr2=tab-web&fr=yfp-t-330-s

Also Ex-hot chick and current madwoman Britney Spears. Today is also Ex-NFL Quarterback Rich Gannon's birthday. I think you'd be hard pressed to find too many better 4 year runs than Gannon's with the Raiders.




On top of those stats Gannon broke the following records and appeared in Superbowl XXXVII against Tampa Bay. Gannon threw 3 touchdowns in that game unfortunately they were all to the wrong team.


NFL season record for pass completions (418 in 2002)
NFL season record for 300+ yard passing games (10 in 2002)
NFL season record for consecutive 300+ yard passing games (6 in 2002), tied with Steve Young (1998) and Kurt Warner (2000)
NFL game record for highest completion percentage (89%)
NFL game record for most consecutive completions

Thanks for all the mad lib entries, I having a blast reading them, keep them coming. A couple orther great sites to do Mad Libs are http://www.madlibs.org/ & http://www.madglibs.com/

A sample Madlib:

If you Quickly want to fuck about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was fingered, and what my gay childhood was like, and how my wiggers were occupied and all before they had me, and all that Dennis Hemphill kind of weed, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to finger blast the cock. In the first place, that stuff cums me, and in the second place, my wiggers would have about 24 clits apiece if I told anything pretty horny about them. They're quite fag about anything like that, especially my ball sack.


I'll have at least more more post before Christmas. Thanks for reading

"I'm Tallent and I approve of this message"




No comments: