Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snoop Bloggy Blog


Why does Arthur Blank owner of the Atlanta Falcons have to make a statement that his "if Mike Vick eats too much fried chicken and french fries while he's in jail, he'll gain weight" comment was not racially motivated. Ridiculous, anyone that eats fried food will gain weight not just blacks. Also white people eat fried chicken too. Fried chicken and french fries is exactly what I had for dinner last night, which I'm sure you all know because Mr.Higgins mentioned it in his blog last night. Sticking to sports, great TV night tonight, Celtics play Sacramento, BC and Umass play each other in college hoops and the B's are playing someone.


Happy Birthday Frank Sinatra and Bob Barker. I wonder if Old Blue Eyes had his pets spaded or neutered.

I had no idea that Kelly came face to face with Ross Weber again at the 5 year reunion, that must have been though on her, after all HE DIDN'T EVEN USE A BLANKET! But Valerie made him fell like a fool in the end. I tell ya, nobody dishes out revenge while beaming through her dress like my girl Val.

Check in tomorrow for my recap of the Celtics game and I'll be reviewing any of the new comics I get around to reading. Also look for my reaction to the Mitchell Report sometime toward the end of the week.

No comments: