Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Alyssa!


I'm going to jump right into birthdays today because today is the 35th birthday of a close friend of mine, actress Alyssa Milano. Alyssa and I dated for a year or so while I was in high school until I I broke up with her to date who is now my wife. Even after we broke up, Alyssa and I stayed close friends. The picture above is me and Alyssa at a sox game over the summer. I'll get back to today's birthdays latter but first I've been wanting to answer some emails that I've received from a few fans.


From Mary McNiff of Cherry Hill, N.J.: "Tallent, you mentioned that the movie Lake Placid is a movie classic. How do you figure?

Mary,
I don't have to mention that it's a movie classic, it airs on AMERICAN MOVIE CLASSICS all the time, so there's the proof that it's a classic.

From Joe Ghioni of King of Prussia, PA
"Tallent, who would win in a fight, Iron Man or Superman?.''

Joe,
Great question. It depends on which universe they were to fight in. There's no such thing as Kryptonite in the Marvel Universe and I don't know of any way Iron Man could block the sun that powers Superman so unless Iron Man has a way to block that out I see Sup winning a long though fight. But the DC universe would be a different story. Kryptonite is available and you could bet your ass Tony Stark would have some, he's is nothing if not prepared, Iron Man wins that one no contest.

From Larry McNabb of Seattle, WA
"Tallent, are there any positives about using public bathrooms?

Larry,
The one good thing about using public bathrooms is that you can use as much toilet paper as you want. You can use the whole roll and not have to worry about clogging the toilet and even if you do who cares, its not your bathroom.

From Peggy Davis Malone of Boston, MA
"Tallent, you mentioned that the celebrities have donated to Marty Hogan's City Council campaign, do you know which ones, and how much they gave.

Peggy,
Yeah, I few I know about are Lucy Lui who gave Marty $17, Stephen Baldwin donated $24, Eric Gange $9 and Judd Nelson gave him a $2 scratch ticket.


I couple people were asking me how they enter the Mad Libs contest. It's easy, simply go to http://www.eduplace.com/tales/. Fill out the Mad Lib, then cut & paste it to an email and send the email to Sharktooth4593@yahoo.com with the subject CONTEST. Entries will be taken until Jan 21st, 08

For birthdays today, we have white basketball stars, Tom Gugliotta and Arvydas Sabonis, remember he's not your vydas, he's not my vydars, he's Arvydas. Also Football stars, Reggie White, Warren Sapp and Jake Plummer. Hot chick Rosa Blassi's birthday is today along with Jake Gyllenhall whom we all hope is celebrating his very last birthday on this Earth.

Be sure to check in tomorrow, I'll be blogging about me and The Gooch's trip to the C's and what ever else tickles my fancy.

No comments: